Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Summer Ice Cream Card & FREEBIE

Here is one of my latest cards. Scroll to bottom for the freebie:


I myself don't eat ice cream but a cone like this sure looks tempting...lol. I happen to be sensitive to dairy. It's a food allergy I found out I had about 4 years ago so now I don't drink milk, eat ice cream and stuff like that. The only dairy item I do eat is yogurt which doesn't upset my tummy. I guess I can think of the ice cream cone on my card as containing frozen yogurt then!

SUPPLIES USED:
White 300 gsm card base
Tawny Grey cardstock from DCWV Neutrals card stack
Ribbon Rose, beige lace and buttons from stash
Backing papers, Ice cream decoupage and sentiment created by me in Photoshop (see below)

CHALLENGES ENTERED:
Just Inspirational Challenges - Ice cream or Snowman
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
The Stamp Man Challenges - Anything Goes (Summer Colours)


FREEBIE:
A note here: I created this card using items I created in Photoshop and printed out myself. Inside the card I put "...because you are so sweet!" As a little freebie, I have the printable sheet I created to make this card so you can download it if you like and have a go. I created all the elements of the card myself including the background papers. Hope some of you can use it!



Have a Craft Happy Day!

8 comments:

  1. Yummy - this looks good enough to eat!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and loving the elements you have created.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Dorothy!
    Thanks for sharing your artwork

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this is gorgeous Dorothy! what a wonderful scrummy ice cream… it looks good enough to eat!! :-) and I love the pretty papers and embellishments… it's a perfect Summer Card!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for my 'Summer' theme and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous...fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow looks god enough to eat
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this fortnight for our Summer themed challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing this adorable ice cream cone and accessories! Sure looks good enough to eat!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...