Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thanks Card

Another card I made:

**EDIT - A BIG Thank You to MagsB for reminding me who the artists of this digital stamp is. I received it as a free gift for a challenge at Crafters Digital Art Center but you can now purchase this stamp over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps.

I just LOVE the colours in this card. I started out with the plaid aqua paper. I designed this myself in Photoshop. Oh what to do....I had recently bought this X Cut label die so I ran the paper and also white card through the ole Cuttlebug and cut out the shapes. The digital stamp is driving me crazy. I have NO IDEA who the artist and creator is of this digi stamp! I'm very good at setting up files for all the digital stamps I download and naming them with the artists or website's name. I cannot even find this stamp on my hard drive anymore! I KNOW its a digi stamp so if anyone can tell me where I got this, please let me know so I can give credit...this is so annoying of me...lol.

Also there are 2 new techniques used on this card. This is my first time using this cutting dies plus its also the first time I used a design to go "Over the Edge." Here is what the card looks like from the side, you can see where the edge of the label die creates the side of the card. Also you can see how I did the inside of the card.



SUPPLIES USED:
Aqua Plaid paper -  created by me in PS (Go here to download for FREE PrintCutNCreate)
Digital Stamp & Sentiment from ?????????????
Coloured in using Copic markers
Flowers from  http://www.mulberrycraftsuk.co.uk/  (colourised with Copic markers)
Pink Ribbon from my stash
XCut Lable die

CHALLENGES ENTERED:
Johanna Sheen's Challenges - Try something new
Dream Valley Challenges - Die Cuts and Punches
Whoopsie Daisy Challenge - Die Cuts and Punches
Paper Take Weekly - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes





19 comments:

  1. This is very pretty Dorothy, love that background paper you created, well done you, love the layout, image and colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the cute little image and the papers look gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, lovely colours and sweet image.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours are fabulous - it's a great cute card
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours of your card too, ever so striking and pretty... love how it opens up... and your image and colouring are just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge Dorothy....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card.. Beautiful design & colours.. just perfect inside & out.. Thank for joining us at Whoosi Daisy... May x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the colours and clever use of the dies x

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a great thank you card love the colours and the shape emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the card and love the image she is beautiful,u have got it just right xx Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous...fabulous papers... love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty one!

    Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week and hope to see your lovely creations next week too!

    Hugs, DT Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely creation hun! Thanks for playing along at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely creation hun! Thanks for playing along at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card lovethe layout and the colours are FAB. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card and i love the colours you have used. Thank you for sharing it with us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  16. realy pretty love the colours and how you have used the die cut x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at WhoopsiDaisy. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, very cute card Dorothy! Love the image and your colouring. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wedensdays Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your background paper (aqua is such a pretty colour) and I'm dead impressed that you made it yourself! (My Techie Skillz are very basic!!) I love the fab shape of your die-cut, it's so elegant!

    The adorable image is by Pollycraft - the shop closed in June, but Paula's images are now available from Little Miss Muffet.

    Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...