21 January 2015

#281 Something Old Something New

It's time for a new challenge at Crafty Creations Challenges! I like this type of theme as it gets me diggin through me stash. We hope you will join in the fun and enter. Use something new and something old on your crafty goodness and you could win goodies from our sponsor Fresh Brewed Designs!

Here is my Design Team project for this one:

Bright ain't it? LOL i used a cute little image provided by our lovely sponsor and created this A6 birthday card. I coloured in the printed image with my trusty Copic Ciaos and matted it on yellow and red. I created the sentiment myself in Photoshop. Now here is how I stuck to the theme Something Old Something New:

NEW
The image and the embossing folder I used on the yellow card background. I just bought a whole bunch of dies and embossing folder from the Sizzix.co.uk site as they were having a huge sale of up to 80% off!!! I ordere 10 items and they only came to just over £17.00. Regular price would have been almost £90. Amazing right? Yellow cardstock from a big pack of American Crafts cardstock I got a TK Maxx.

OLD
Lots of mouldy oldies here...lol. The blue card base I've had for over 7 years. The red swirl paper was bought when I first started scrapbooking...gosh almost 10 yrs ago! The butterfly gems and blue dotted ribbon again bought when I first started making cards about 7 yrs ago

SUPPLIES USED:
Image #20 Latte Party from Fresh Brewed Designs
Yellow Cardstock - American Crafts Big Card Pack (Tropical pack)
Embossing Folder - Sizzix Textured Impressions set of 2 A2 folders Trellis and Swirls (I used Swirls)
Spellbinders Dies in Regular Circles
Copic Ciao Markers
Ribbon by Craft Works in a 4 ribbon pack in blues.
Blue Card Base, Red Swirl paper, Butterfly gems are all from my stash

Thanks for looking and I do hope you will join us at Crafty Creations Challenges!

Happy Crafting,
Dorothy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...