03 February 2014

UK Crafty Blog Directory

It's shameless plug time...lol. About a year ago I started a blog to keep track of craft challenge blogs here in the UK. It's now growing as I am adding UK crafter's blogs to the list. It's a great way to find new challenges all in one spot plus you can add your own blog as well to gain some more traffic. Why not stop on over and have a peek?


Just fill out the form on the front page to add your crafting, scrapping or challenge blog to the list! At the moment this list is for UK blogs only BUT I will add blogs froom other countriess as well. Just tell me what country you're in and I will add another category.

Thanks a bunch and hope you will have a peek: UK Crafty Blog Directory

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...