25 August 2014

Video Crafty Haul - TK Maxx

Hope you're enjoying your Bank Holiday Monday. Mine is a wash out...literally...because it's been pouring rain all day. That's ok though. Hubby and I plans are all indoors anyway. My new dining room set is being delivered on Wednesday and we cleared and cleaned the room for it. Next it's time for a bedroom overhaul...lol.

In the meantime I got a chance to upload this crafty haul video. To set it up, this week the ladies over at UK Ireland Craft Swaps Facebook group were talking about how they got some great designer papers at their local TK Maxx. Their got nice ones from Recollections, Bo Bunny, My Mind's Eye, etc.

We haven't had a TK Maxx here in my town for about a year and even then I think I went into it once years ago. Good news for me though as we just had a brand new TK Maxx open over at Pipps Hill Shopping Centre. It opened this wekend so I had to go have a look for myself. Although the shop was quite picked over, they did have some paper, not much but I got at least one of all they had...lol. This video shows what I got. Hope you enjoy my mini haul!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...