12 November 2014

#276 New Challenge at Crafty Creations!

It's time for a new challenge at Crafty Creations Challenges and we do hope you will join us. Our lovely sponsor is Freshly Brewed Designs. This week's theme is "Just One." Basically use just ONE of things on your card. For example, on my card below I did one image, one designer paper, one button, one dove, one ribbon, one bow and one flower:


See how I used just one of each item. Sorry about the colours in the photo. If you saw the card in real life the colours I used on the digi stamp match the glittery designer paper. I ried to correct in Photoshop but it looked horrible so I left it. UGH.

SUPPLIES USED:
Queen for a Day digi stamp - Freshly Brewed Designs
Flowery Glitter Designer card - First Edition "Dreamcatcher" 6" x 6" paper pad.
Copic Ciao Markers
Button - from stash
Dove die cut, ribbon and purple flower - received from craft swaps.

I hope you will check out this fortnight's challenge at Crafty Creations. Can't wait to see what you create!

Happy Crafting!
Dorothy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...