18 April 2014

DSC # 84 - Digital Inspiration

As you've noticed, I've not been around for a couple weeks...not my fault...really it's not! LOL To be honest, I had to go into the hospital for a few day as I had a mini stroke. My left side went tingly and numb so I went to the emergency room. After a whole lotta tests, they confirmed a slight stroke.

No worries though. I am doing fine with very little lasting effects. I've not done much crafting since I've been home as I'm taking it easy. But I did get to sit at the computer and create my DT sample for this week's challenge over at Digitally Sweet Challeges. This week we worked with an image from our sponsor, Limited Runs Digi Stamps, and an inpirational image.


This week is a digital card front for Easter I created in Photoshop. The church digi stamp is from Limited Runs and the colours I used were from the inspirational image. I painted the church image and stained glass window in PS and added all kinds of textures. Thanks for having a look!

SUPPLIES USED:
Photoshop CS3
Limited Runs Digi Stamps - Church image
Stanied glass line art from web
Font - Effloresce
Other Elements creted by me in PS

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dorothy, this is awesome! Love the texture! That's something I often forget to use. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning Dorothy. I love the stained glass window!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PERFECT! The stained glass element is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...