25 July 2014

DSC #98 - Embellish It Up!

Welcome to Friday here on my blog. It's time for a new challenge at Digitally Sweet Challenges and our theme this week is Embellish It Up. IT leaves alot up to you in its interpretation but I think it means lots of embellishments on your project. Our wonderful sponsor this week is Stitchy Bear Stamp Outlet and they provided some lovely images to play with. I chose a cute little digi girl.


Sorry for the awful photo. It was late when I too the photo and I had to use 2 lights on it but I think there was too much light and it's a bit overexposed. Ah well...I never claimed to be a professional...lol. The card is actually a lovely coral colour but it looks too washed out above. You can check out my supplies list below. Most of the embellies are from my stash though. I hope you will join us over at Digitally Sweet and join in the Challenge. You could win some very cool images!

SUPPLIES USED:
Emolie Peace digi stamp - Stitchy Bear Stamp Outlet (link takes you to Emolie stamp page)
Papers & Coloured card - old DCWV 8" x 8" Scrapbook Kit in a Stack pad Birthday
Butterfly punch - Xcut Butterfly Punch
Prima Flowers
Light Pink Roses - Wild Orchid Crafts
Copic Ciao Markers
Sentiment made by me in Paint Shop Pro
White Scalloped Blank Card, Buttons, Flat backed Gems, Pearls - from my stash

1 comment:

  1. Great card Dorothy. I think it has a bit of a retro feel!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...