21 March 2014

Another Winner


I won again. My Pnk and black digital cardfront won last week's challenge at Digitally Sweet Challenges. I have such a soft spot for using digital designs in my crafting being that I did a lot of designing in Photoshop for so long. I still design sometimes and I have some images for sale at Card Making Downloads. Have a peek if you like!

I would like to thank everyone over at Digitally Sweet Challenges for my win this week and I greatly appreciate the new Lunargirl digi images I won. Can't wait to use them to!

I'm off to my craft room for the rest of the afternoon as I just printed off a bunch of new digi stamps. I want to break out the Copics and have a colour...lol.

Hugs, Dorothy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...