14 March 2014

Last Minute Card

Wow...two posts in one day! YIKES Scoob! I was wandering around the challege blogs and saw this one about to end and thought I would whip something up. The first card I made was a huge fail but this little CAS card turned out cute. Thought I'd enter it.


When I saw the theme of Spring Flowers I immediately thought of this new stamp set I bought on ebay. I bought it used and it came with no packaging. It looks like and Inkadinkadoo stamp set. If anyone knows, please leave me a comment so I can give credit.

I stitched around the stamped floral block with my Copic 02 liner pen and I used Papermania pigment inks.

Entering in the following challenge:

Simply Less in More - One Layer CAS Spring Flowers

Hugs, Dorothy

 

1 comment:

  1. simply beautiful Dorothy.
    your book card under is also beautiful.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...