05 September 2014

DSC #103 Chocolate & Cream

Happy Friday peeps! I'm here with my DT project for Digitally Sweet Challenges! Our sponsor this week is Lunagirl and she let us have some wonderfully vintage images all dealing with CHOCOLATE! I loved this image so made a card.

 Much of this card was printed out from my computer: the main image by Lunagirl of course, the sentiment and one of the backing papers. I started with a 6" x 6" kraft card and matted using black card. I added a couple different laces and chipboard corners which I coloured with Distress Ink in Vintage Photo. I found a chocolate sentiment online and opened Photoshop to type it out. I added a background colour to the sentiment to match the image.

Thanks for looking and hope you'll join us over at Digitally Sweet!

SUPPLIES USED:
Main Image - Lunagirl
6" x 6" kraft card base by Papermania Square Card Blanks w/ Envelopes
Black cardstock - Papermill Direct
FLoral pattered paper - First Edition Desert Blooms Paper Pad 6 x 6 inch
Printed out Text Backing paper - Far Far Hill
Sentiment made by me in PS CS3
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Laser Cut corners - shop no longer in business but find great laser cut mdf by Fernli Designs
Laces from my stash

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dorothy! Oh, I am loving this!! That sentiment is perfect and TRUE!! We certainly had some great images to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful layout Dorothy, love all your elements and yes the image is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...