26 September 2014

DSC #107 Music

It's another Friday and it's time for the weekly challenge at Digitally Sweet Challenges! Here is my Design Team project for this week...a card:


I made an easel card this time using one of our sponsor's digi stamps. You can find this stamp here at Bugaboo Stamps. I took the stamp and coloured it in with my Copic Ciaos I then printed off a music sheet that I colourised in Photoshop and laid that as a base top and bottom all edges with Black Soot Distress Ink. I also printed out the music notes and fussy cut those out. I made the sentiment myself. Finally added 2 black bows and aqua blue gems.

Yeah I know I know...another BLUE project...lol. I know I've been using a whole lot of blue lately. Sorry about that. I'll make sure to use a diferent colour next time. I hope you enjoyed this week's card and I do hope you will join us for this week's challenge at Digitally Sweet Challenges!

2 comments:

  1. You've done fabulous work on this Dorothy, great sentiment too - clever :). Love the added notes too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...