08 September 2014

My Rosette Creations

I participated in a crafty swap over at UK Ireland Craft Swaps Facebook group and were challenged to create 6 rosettes with packaging. My swap partner was Jacqui and I showied you what she made me in my video HERE.

Here is what I sent her:


I made 2 sets of matching rosettes and set them on extra long tags. Here is a clser look at all 6, click on image for larger view:


 I do hope you check out our wonderful swap group at UK Iremand Craft Swaps if you like to craft and swap with others. It's so much fun and the different challenges really push my creativity!

Happy Crafting Everyone!

SUPPLIES USED:
Spellbinders Dies - Scalloped Circle & Fancy Circle
Martha Stewart Scoreboard to make rosettes
Old butterfly punch
Lace, feathers, black tassles, flowers, jewelled flower, pink lace butterfly, chipboard mask & corset, pearl strands all from my stash
Black & white papers from- Colorbok Paper Plus+ Fruit Punch 12" x 12" paper pad
Pastel Floral & Polka Dot papers from - First Edition by Tanya Whelan Floral Pavilion 12" x 12" paper pad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...