17 September 2014

My 1st DT Project for Crafty Creations!

Hi everyone..it's time for my very first Design Team project for Crafty Creations Challenges! I do hope you will join us for this fortnight's challenge and the theme is VINTAGE! So come and show us your Vintage-ness...lol. Our sponsor for this challege is Whiff of Joy Stamps and they are offering an adorable Christmas mouse rubber stamp to the winner. Go HERE for more on this challege.

Here is my project...a sweet vintage box:




Ain 't it cute? LOL This is a vintage digital project, you know how I love doing digital. I started off with a template I downloaded free from Belle's Printables. I opened it in Photoshop and added a vintage dark digital paper and the free lady images which are from French and Sparrow (lots of gorgeous images there!) I then printed it off, cut it out and glued it together. Then it was a matter of decorating the box with lace, lace flower, felt flower, ribbon and the sentiment. It was simple to make and I hope you will give it a go too!

SUPPLIES USED:
Box Template - Belle's Printables (I used the one called Small Hex Box)
Vintage Ladies - French and Sparrow.com (link goes to the images page)
Sentiment badge - Xcut 5-Piece Large Nesting Dies Doorplate 
Lace & Felt flowers were made by me with stash
Ribbon, lace, Vintage letters from my stash.

Hope you will join in the challenge at Crafty Creations! Have a Craft Happy Day!
Hugs, Dorothy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...