Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother's Day Freebie

Tomorrow is Mother's Day in America and it has me thinking of my own Mom. She passed away back at the end of September and I hadn't gotten a change to visit her before she passed. She had been sick for a long time so it wasn't unexpected...still...it's MOM. I miss her every single day. Always will.

As a little celebration for those of you back home in the USA or for anyone who wants to snag this...I created some printable bookmarks for you to give as a gift or add photos to so you can remember your Mother.


They are in PDF format so just click and print...easy! I also made them in A4 World size and in US Letter size so anyone can use them.



I hope you enjoy them! HUGS

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...