23 October 2014

Bearly Mine Inspiration - Christmas ATCs

Hi everyone! It's the 23rd so it's time for me to show off the wonderful digital papers from Bearly Mine Designs! For this project I made ATCs...little 2.5" x 3.5" pieces of art! I went with a Christmas theme to show off the new holiday papers new out this month:

These little ATCs have a country Christmas feel to them. I started with a few digital papers from the Bearly Mine Designs "Christmas Joy" set.



I distressed the edges with Vintage Photo and Antique Linen Distress Inks. I tore one of them to add another paper layer. I stamped a swirl with Vintage Photo then added 2 Christmas chalkboard sentiments I got off of Pinterest. I also printed out some stars I created in Photoshop. I wanted a textured feel to these so first I spritzed the cards with Tsukineko's Goosebumps Clear Texture Spray. This stuff is pretty cool. It gives a slightly satin clear finish from a spray bottle. You can use it for texturising, or resist techniques. I also spritzed with a little Mr Huey's Opaque White mist which caused the little paint splatters. Across the bottom I made some glittery "snow" and I faux stitched the edges too.

Our October Challenge is in full swing so go over and check out the latest challenge at Bearly Mine Challenges. We would love to have you join us!

Happy Creating!
Dorothy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...