16 October 2014

Challenge #274 Thinking of You

Here I am a day late and dollar short for this challenge round post for Crafty Creations Challenge. I have a good reason, I am so so sick. I had the start of a chest infection, then I coughed really hard and pulled a mucle in my chest. Talk about excrutiating pain...OUCH! Then the chest infection went full blown. No eating, no sleeping = UGH. Enough about me, now on to the newest challenge!

This week's theme at Crafty Creations is "Thinking of You" and we do hope you will join in. Our lovely sponsor is San's Designs..check out her shop..it's has gorgous digis. Here is the card I made as a Design Team member:


I took a craft card blank then mat and layered papers edged in Distress Ink. Then just layered up my embellies: the lacey circle diecut, the image coloured with Copics, the sentiment I made myself, leafy diecut and flowers.

SUPPLIES USED:
Waiting 4 U digi stamp - San's Designs
6" x 6" kraft card base by Papermania Square Card Blanks w/ Envelopes
Designer papers - Crate Paper "Fourteen" 6" x 6" paper pad
Larger Flowers - from old Prima Flowers Tubes bought off of QVC years ago.
Small Flowers - Mulberry Crafts UK
Large Diecut - Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies-Lacey Circles
Leafy Diecut - Poppystamps Lovely Tendril Style #956
Copic Ciao markers
Distress Ink in Antique Linen

Happy Craftin All!
Dorothy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...