31 October 2014

DSC #112 Anything Goes

Here I am with my latest Design Team project for Digitally Sweet Challenges and we have an easy these this week...ANYTHING GOES! So I know lots of you will join in the fun. We have a new sponsor this week that anyone who loves digi kits will love: Scrappiness Designs! She was kind enough to provide the DT with one of her adorable digital scrapbooking kits and I did myself a layout:


This is my hubby and daughter back in 2011 while we were on our summer holiday to Canet Plage, France. This was one evening while sitting outside along the beach at one of the many bars and restaurants. We've spent a few summers here as we rent a wheelchair accessible apartment and spend a few weeks at the beach. It's not far from the border of Spain as well so we usually drive down to Barcelona while there. We LOVE Barca...amazing city!

SUPPLIES USED:

Digital Scrap kit called "My Backyard - Bundle" - by Scrapiness Designs

Thanks for looking and hope you will join in the challenge at Digitally Sweet Challenges!

Happy Scrapping!
Dorothy

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...