01 October 2014

Challenge #273 - Use Orange

Two weeks gone and it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Creations Challenges! Our theme this time around is to use orange in your project. Our sponsor is Robyn's Fetish and I used one of her gorgeous images. I made a Happy autumn card:

First I coloured in the Fall Pumpkin digital stamp with my copic Ciao markers. Then I fussy cut it out. I took a white card base, inked the edges with Linen Distress Ink. On top I layered burnt orange card, the fall leaf digital paper from a digital scrapbooking kit then some dark brown card that I embossed with a folder and my Cuttlebug. I added a tag I also distressed with the Linen ink. I added jute twine to the tag. A simple yet effective card!

SUPPLIES USED:
Robyn's Fetish Fall Pumpkin digi stamp
Fall Leaf paper from digi kit - "Autumn Thoughts" by Designs by Megan Turnidge
Orange and Brown card from stash
White card base from stash
Copic Ciao markers
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Argyle
Jute Twine from stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...